At a glance
14 Day Cruise on Silver Shadow, Silversea from £7,460 pp incl. flights
Departure 10 May 2020 | Orient Express, Adriatic to the Aegean
- London to Venice
- Hvar Island
- Olympia (Katakolon)
Orient Express, Adriatic to the Aegean
Exclusive tailor-made fares with $200 spending money
Includes on Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
- Complimentary use of British Pullman lounge at London Victoria Station with welcome refreshments
- London to Folkestone on the British Pullman including three course gourmet brunch accompanied by an iconic Bellini cocktail
- Calais to Venice on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express including selected meals prepared by onboard French chefs
Includes in Venice
- Private boat transfer from train station to the hotel
- Three-nights hotel accommodation a the Baglioni Hotel Luna
- Private boat transfer to the port
Includes on Silversea
- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
- $200 on board spending money per suite
- Private transfer from port to airport
- One way flight to London on British Airways
For those of you who wish to fall in love with the Eastern Med, this is the voyage for you. With the beauty of Rovinj, Hvar and Split in your wake, spend an overnight in the walled streets and wooded hills of wonderful Kotor. Lady Greece then opens her Olympian arms to introduce you to her lovely children - Corfu, Katakolon and Monemvasia - making this trip far more than a sum of its parts.
Day by day itinerary
Journey on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from London for a luxurious overnight trip to Venice, where you arrive late afternoon the next day.
Board the Belmond British Pullman train at London Victoria. Relax in your reserved seat and enjoy a delicious brunch and an indulgent Bellini as you travel through the countryside of Kent. After crossing the channel, board the famed Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train where you will enjoy a sumptuous four-course dinner, prepared freshly on board by French chefs.
After dinner, retire to your cabin which has been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
Marvel at the magnificent mountain countryside scenery as you enjoy breakfast served in your cabin. Spend the morning relaxing in the Bar Car or in your cabin as you enjoy the view passing by. Head to the restaurant car for your three-course lunch, and later feast on on a selection of pastries served in your cabin.
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express finally crosses the Venetian Lagoon and pulls into Santa Lucia Station in Venice.
You will be met and transferred by private boat to your hotel, the Baglioni Hotel Luna, for a three night stay on a room-only basis.
Venice is a city unlike any other. No matter how often you've seen it in photos and films, the real thing is more dreamlike than you could imagine. With canals where streets should be, water shimmers everywhere. The fabulous palaces and churches reflect centuries of history in what was a wealthy trading center between Europe and the Orient. Getting lost in the narrow alleyways is a quintessential part of exploring Venice, but at some point you'll almost surely end up in Piazza San Marco, where tourists and locals congregate for a coffee or an aperitif.
Debark the ship and take your included private transfer to the airport for your direct British Airways flight to the UK.
Sailing on Silver Shadow
Silver Shadow is slightly larger in size than its predecessors Silver Cloud and Silver Wind, yet manages to maintain the same feelings of intimacy and exclusivity.