At a glance
11 Day cruise & rail on Silver Whisper, Silversea from £7,510 pp incl. flights
Departure 10 August 2020 | Monte-Carlo To Venice and the Orient Express
- At Sea
Monte-Carlo To Venice and the Orient Express
Exclusive tailor-made fares with $200 spending money
Includes pre cruise
- Direct flight on British Airways to Nice
- Private transfer to the port in Monaco
Includes on Silversea
- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
- $200 on board spending money per suite
Includes in Venice
- Private transfer from the pier to the train station
- Overnight accommodation on Venice Simplon-Orient-Express including lunch, dinner, breakfast and brunch
A most glamorous cruise; this journey is for those who truly appreciate the finer things in life. With chic coastal towns such as Portofino and Sorrento on the agenda, why not treat yourself to a private tour, a gastronomic meal or a trip to Calvi. Dubrovnik continues the glamourous theme but with an added element of Slavic beauty. End your journey in the sheer loveliness of exquisite Venice. Its all capped off with a trip on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from Venice to London.
Day by day itinerary
Fly direct to Nice, France, where you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to the port in Monte Carlo, Monaco to embark Silver Whisper.
On one of the best stretches of the Mediterranean, this classic luxury destination is one of the most sought-after addresses in the world. The harbour district, known as La Condamine, connects the new quarter, officially known as Monte Carlo with Monaco-Ville (or Le Rocher), a medieval town on the Rock, topped by the palace, the cathedral, and the Oceanography Museum. The ship sails at 11pm so plenty of time to explore this principality.
Debark the ship mid-morning and take your included private transfer to the train station to embark the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express for your overnight journey to London.
You’ll be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine before enjoying a three-course lunch in the restaurant car, as you delight at chocolate box villages, river valleys and rolling hills. Later, enjoy pastries served in your cabin as you prepare for your night on board.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in your cabin this morning before a brief stop at Paris’ Gare du Nord sees you speed towards Calais to cross the channel as you enjoy brunch. Then, back in the UK, enjoy an afternoon tea on the Belmond British Pullman with a glass of English sparkling wine, before you arrive in London Victoria.
Sailing on Silver Whisper
Silver Whisper, the sister ship to Silver Shadow, launched in 2001, with unmistakeable Italian luxury and 6-star service.