At a glance
8 Day Cruise on Sirena, Oceania Cruises from £1,765 pp incl. flights
Departure 12 September 2019 | Renaissance & Retreats
- Monte Carlo
- Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno)
- Palma de Mallorca
Renaissance & Retreats
Tailor-made fly cruise offer with free drinks, tours & more
Includes flights, private overseas transfers, Wi-Fi.
Plus on C2 (Deluxe Ocean View) grades of accommodation and above, enjoy these complimentary amenities:
- FREE 4 Shore Excursions
- FREE House Beverage Package
- FREE US$400 Shipboard Credit
- Plus FREE Gratuities
Amenities are per stateroom.
C2 Deluxe Ocean View fares from £1,765 pp
- Airfare Wifi
- All meals on board, including all speciality dining venues, at no additional charge
- Butler service offered in all Suites
- Unlimited bottled water, soft drinks and speciality teas and coffees
- Shuttle buses in selected ports
- Room service 24 hours a day
The O Life Difference
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalised service
- Elegant casual ambiance, no jacket or tie required
- A variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea™
- Epicurean enrichment programmes, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch® spa
After experiencing some of the best of Europe and passing through the Strait of Gibraltar, settle in to enjoy the casual luxury of Sirena, including the finest cuisine at sea.
- Check out the pastel-colored buildings, lively cafe's and street art of Vieux Port, the original section of Saint-Tropez
- In Pablo's home town a must-see is Museo Picasso Málaga, with 285 works donated by members of Picasso's family
- Explore Funchal’s 15th-century cathedral, which reflects the town’s eclectic past with a mix of Portuguese, Moorish and Gothic influences
- Take a tour of St. George covering museums, churches, forts and more, and then enjoy the short walk to Ordnance Island, only a few meters offshore
Day by day itinerary
Fly to Nice where you will be met and trasnferred by private vehicle to Monaco to embark the ship.
Drive along the famous Grand Corniche with its stunning views of Monaco and the Old City; then stroll through this marvelous quarter and its pink Grimaldi Palace. And don't forget the Casino. Explore the wonderful old villages along the Côte d'Azur from Nice to medieval Eze or Cannes, Grasse and lovely St. Paul de Vence - each one a jewel to be savoured.
Beaches and beauty abound in this stunning coastal city. Head to the Picasso Museum to see where he lived and painted and then stretch out on the beaches of Juan-les-Pins. The covered market, Marché Proven?al, presents a selection of local cheeses, while an invigorating walk around Cap d’Antibes is a romantic’s dream.
Stroll through picturesque Portofino and Santa Margherita. Be awed by the stunning scenery as you explore the beautiful coastal resorts of Ravello, Sestri Levante or San Fruttuoso by local boat and on foot.
Explore this beautiful island beginning with the magnificent Seo Cathedral and Bellver Castle. See the windmills and impressive manor house in the verdant countryside. Discover the amazing natural wonders in the Drach Caves. And for romance, visit the former Carthusian monastery in Valldemosa, where George Sand and Chopin spent a winter.
Debark and take your included private transfer to the airport for your included flight to the UK
Sailing on Sirena
Although the Sirena is a sister ship to Regatta and Insignia, she takes on her own distinct character and charm.