At a glance
13 Day cruise, stay & rail on SeaDream II, SeaDream Yacht Club from £7,765 pp incl. flights
Departure 01 August 2020 | Dubrovnik to Venice and Orient Express
- Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
Dubrovnik to Venice and Orient Express
Exclusive tailor-made fares with Orient-Express luxury train
- Direct flights on British Airways to Dubrovnik
- Private overseas transfer to the ship
Includes on board SeaDream
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
Includes in Venice
- Private boat transfers to the hotel and to the train station
- Four-nights accommodation at the 5-star Baglioni Hotel Luna on a room only basis
Includes on Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
- Venice to Calais on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express including selected meals prepared by onboard French chefs
- Folkestone to London on the British Pullman including three course gourmet brunch accompanied by an iconic Bellini cocktail
Sail on the all-inclusive SeaDream luxury yacht from Dubrovnik to Venice and indulge in the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express luxury train back to London
Day by day itinerary
After making use of your included VIP airport lounge, fly direct to Dubrovnik where you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to the port to embark the ship.
Dubrovnik (Pearl of the Adriatic) is one of the most prominent destinations in the Adriatic Sea. It lies in the region of Dalmatia and was awarded World Unesco Heritage status in 1979. The population is approximately 43,000 and is considered to be among the 10 best medieval walled cities in the world. SeaDream anchors off the walled city as a port of call and tenders directly to the town gate. If you check the land adventures here, you will find that there are many different excursions to consider in this incredible town. Dubrovnik is also an embarkation point on select voyages. On these occasions, the yacht is docked at the cruise terminal.
Korčula may be the actual birthplace of Marco Polo! This is an island in the Adriatic Sea, in Southern Dalmatia and is considered by our guests as one of their favorites. One activity offered sells out every time so book early the Buggy Safari. As SeaDream typically anchors off Korcula expects the water toys to be used from the marina platform. As the island is relatively flat, this is a great biking destination as well.
Hvar is a Croatian island in the Adriatic Sea. The island of Hvar is somewhat unusual as it is blessed with a large fertile coastal plain and fresh water springs. Its hillsides are covered in pine forests, with vineyards, olive groves, fruit orchards and lavender fields in the agricultural areas. The climate is characterized by mild winters and warm summers with many hours of sunshine. Guests have an option to kayak down the coastline on one of our land adventures or take an independent hike up to the fortress to have some incredible views of the picturesque harbor. You also have an option to bike across the island to Starigrad and meet up with the other guests on the land adventure called “The best of Both Worlds".
This island holds a host of accolades from being the oldest town in Croatia and hosting the oldest regatta in Europe, to featuring some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. With a picturesque coastline, it is easy to see why Vis was selected as the backdrop for the 2018 feature film “Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.” The farthest inhabited island off the Croatian mainland, Vis has an interesting cultural heritage after being secluded from foreign visitors up until the late 1980s. This history of isolation has been key in keeping the island pure, making Vis an ideal destination for those seeking authenticity.
Rovinj is a popular tourist resort in Croatia situated on the north Adriatic Sea. It is situated on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula and remains as one of the last true fishing ports. SeaDream has arranged some unique land adventure options including; Porec, a Touch of History, Culture & The Family Tradition of Wine Making, and the very popular Searching For Truffles in the Countryside. SeaDream is scheduled to anchor to offer water sports activities from the marina (Permission and conditions pending).
Venice has been known as the "Queen of the Adriatic", "City of Water", "City of Masks", "City of Bridges", "The Floating City", and "City of Canals". Luigi Barzini, writing in The New York Times, described it as "undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man". Venice has also been described by the Times Online as being one of Europe's most romantic cities. Founded in the 5th century, the city stretches across 118 small islands in the marshy Venetian Lagoon along the Adriatic. In 1987 Venice and its Lagoon was inscribed as a UNESCO Heritage site. SeaDream typically docks at the San Basilio pier after navigating by the famous St. Mark’s Square down the grand canal. With its yacht stature, SeaDream vessels are amongst the very few commercial vessels that can navigate this famous waterway.
Debark the ship and take your private boat transfer to the 5-star Baglioni Hotel Luna for a four night stay on a room-only basis.
Check out of the hotel and take your included private transfer to the train station to embark the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train.
You’ll be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine before enjoying a three-course lunch in the restaurant car, as you delight at chocolate box villages, river valleys and rolling hills. Later, enjoy pastries served in your cabin as you prepare for your night on board.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in your cabin this morning before a brief stop at Paris’ Gare du Nord sees you speed towards Calais to cross the channel as you enjoy brunch. Then, back in the UK, enjoy an afternoon tea on the Belmond British Pullman with a glass of English sparkling wine, before you arrive in London Victoria.
Sailing on SeaDream II
The twin luxury mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II, sail to small yachting playgrounds, harbours and ports where the big cruise lines cannot reach, while guests also enjoy ocean view cabins and five star cuisine.