At a glance
8 Day Cruise on Marina, Oceania Cruises from £2,355 pp incl. flights
Departure 29 September 2019 | Iberian Quest
- Palma de Mallorca
- Monte Carlo
Veranda Offer! Exclusive fares, pre-paid gratuities & more
Take advantage of complimentary pre-paid gratuities and $200 shipboard credit on us! Plus our offer includes airfare, overseas transfers and FREE Unlimited Internet, plus choose one of the below:
- 4 Shore Excursions
- House Beverage Package
- US$400 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
Includes on board:
- Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- Shuttle service from ship to city centre in many ports of call
- Room service dining 24 hours a day
- Dining at all specialty restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi
Enjoy Fine Dining on Oceania Marina
Whatever corner of the globe beckons you to explore, Oceania Cruises takes you there in comfort and style. Relax on board their luxurious ships and savour exquisite cuisine that not only is renowned as the finest at sea, but also rivals the best restaurants ashore. Inspired by Master Chef Jacques Pépin, these culinary delights have always been a hallmark that distinguishes the Oceania Cruises experience from any other.
- Multiple open-seating dining venues for breakfast, lunch and dinner, at no additional charge
- Continental cuisine at the elegant Grand Dining Room
- Steaks, chops and seafood at Polo Grill
- Gourmet Italian dining at Toscana
- Bold, contemporary flavors of Asia at Red Ginger
- French country cuisine at Jacques
- French Bistro each afternoon at Jacques Bistro
- Vintage wine and gourmet menu pairings in La Reserve by Wine Spectator
- Host private dinners in Privée
- Casual and alfresco breakfast, lunch and dinner served at Terrace Café
- Poolside dining at Waves Grill including gourmet burgers and hand-dipped milkshakes
- Extensive gourmet vegan menus at The Grand Dining Room
- Raw Juice++ & Smoothie Bar at Waves Grill during breakfast
- Baristas coffee and pastry bar
- Extensive wine cellar
- Classic English-style afternoon tea
- Authentic pizzeria, ice cream and sundae bar
- Canyon Ranch Spa Cuisine
- Vegetarian, Kosher and special diets upon request
- Gourmet canapés delivered each evening to all suites and served in all bars and lounges throughout the ship
- Complimentary room service 24 hours a day
The Culinary Centre
The Culinary Center on board Marina, the first hands-on cooking school at sea, teaches you how to prepare a variety of exquisite dishes at your own fully equipped workstation in a state-of-the-art teaching kitchen. Master chefs from around the world offer guidance and inspiration to fine-tune your techniques, but each dish is prepared by you.
The Culinary Discovery Tours™ take culinary exploration one step further - at select ports accompany chef instructors while shopping for fresh ingredients ashore at local markets, and experience authentic regional fare in private homes or chef- selected restaurants.
- The first hands-on cooking school at sea to offer hands-on instruction
- Expert master chefs provide instruction in a professional teaching kitchen with fully equipped individual cooking stations
- Our hands-on classes are perfect for every aspiring chef
- Expand your culinary knowledge through shoreside events and Culinary Discovery Tours
- Learn everything from regional cuisines to barbecue grilling
Day by day itinerary
Visit the ornate Belem Tower and Jeronimos Monastery and stroll the narrow, winding streets of the charming Alfama district. Enjoy marvelous old Sintra, a royal country retreat, and Cascais, a beautiful seaside resort. Explore medieval Obidos or make a pilgrimage to Fatima, where the Virgin Mary appeared repeatedly to three shepherd children in 1917.
Spend a fabulous day in Seville visiting the magnificent cathedral, climbing the famed Giralda Tower and strolling through the gorgeous Alcazar and its gardens. See the ceramic-encrusted Plaza de España and stroll through the alleys of Barrio de Santa Cruz. Or explore the Andalusian wine country and Jerez, the home of sherry. Don't miss the charm of Cádiz with its gracious squares, its flower-filled parks on the city bastions and its bustling markets.
Spend a day in Granada seeing the magnificent Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, last stronghold of the Moors, or venture into the mountains to the picturesque Mijas, one of Andalusia's dazzling "white" towns. Explore delightful Málaga, its Alcazaba, Roman theater and beautiful cathedral, or discover the charming resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus along the famed Costa del Sol.
Lying on Spain's radiant Costa Blanca, Alicante exudes a rare beauty. Lovely Baroque buildings cluster around the historic central district. Marble plazas grace its broad waterfront boulevard, the illustrious Explanada de España. Pristine beaches like San Juan hug the shoreline. It's no surprise that Alicante is popular year-round. Venture to the grand Castle of Santa Barbara overlooking the city and walk from its high towers down into the dungeon. Stop for a glass of refreshing sangria in the Old Quarter. Behold the masterpieces hanging in the Gravina Museum of Fine Arts, a former 18th century palace.
Explore this beautiful island beginning with the magnificent Seo Cathedral and Bellver Castle. See the windmills and impressive manor house in the verdant countryside. Discover the amazing natural wonders in the Drach Caves. And for romance, visit the former Carthusian monastery in Valldemosa, where George Sand and Chopin spent a winter.
Visit the magnificent Gothic cathedral and the amazing La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Enjoy the lovely Montjuic Gardens, Gaudí's other fabulous structures, the charming squares of the old Gothic Quarter and the Ramblas, Barcelona's famed downtown promenade. Or visit beautiful Montserrat and its monastery in a breathtaking setting high in the mountains.
See the sights and enjoy the views of historic old Marseille and visit the charming fishing port of Cassis. Or venture into the celebrated Provençal countryside with its fields of lavender and sunflowers. Explore lovely Aix or stroll through Avignon and its Papal Palace and the hilltop village of Les Baux.
Drive along the famous Grand Corniche with its stunning views of Monaco and the Old City; then stroll through this marvelous quarter and its pink Grimaldi Palace. And don't forget the Casino. Explore the wonderful old villages along the Côte d'Azur from Nice to medieval Eze or Cannes, Grasse and lovely St. Paul de Vence - each one a jewel to be savored.
Sailing on Marina
Marina is the first of newly built ships for Oceania. Featuring 10 gourmet dining venues she has raised the bar in upper premium cruising and offers spacious accommodation and impeccable service. She is a sister ship of the newest ship - Riviera