At a glance
10 Day Cruise on SeaDream I, SeaDream Yacht Club from £3,765 pp incl. flights
Departure 13 November 2020 | Barbados and the Grenadines
- Le Marin
- Rodney Bay
- Port Elizabeth
- Union Island
- Saint George's
- Mayreau Island
Barbados and the Grenadines
Special tailor-made fares
- Use of airport lounge in UK prior to your flight
- Direct return flights
- Private overseas transfers throughout
- 1 night pre-cruise hotel accommodation in Barbados
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books
- Media & Entertainment Library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar
When you book SeaDream for your next luxury Caribbean cruise, you’ll never look at this region the same way again. Discerning guests choose SeaDream for their holiday because of their love for the yachting and a casual yet luxurious lifestyle. With an award-winning crew and amenities to keep you relaxed and pampered, you’ll never find a more rewarding voyage on the seas. If you are after that sort of remarkably different yachting experience, you have come to the right place. Welcome Aboard.
Day by day itinerary
After making use of your included airport lounge, fly direct to Barbados where you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to the Hilton Barbados Resort Hotel for an overnight stay.
Located beside the island’s only natural harbour, the capital of Barbados combines modern and colonial architecture with glorious palm tree-lined beaches and a number of historical attractions. Experience the relaxed culture of the city renowned for its British-style parliament buildings and vibrant beach life, and seek out the Anglican church and the 19th-century Barbados Garrison. The distance between the ship and your tour vehicle may vary. This distance is not included in the excursion grades.
Check out of the hotel and take your included private transfer to the port to embark the yacht.
Sailing on SeaDream I
The twin luxury mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II, sail to small yachting playgrounds, harbours and ports where the big cruise lines cannot reach, while guests also enjoy ocean view cabins and five star cuisine.