At a glance
Day 12 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £10,265 pp
Departure 10 December 2020 | The Remote Coasts of New Zealand
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
The Remote Coasts of New Zealand
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Auckland to Christchurch, 12 nights – Auckland, Mercury Bay, Hahei/Whitianga, Tauranga/Mount Maunganui, Napier, Ship’s Cove, Picton, Tasman Bay Expedition Stops, Nelson, Kaikoura, Dunedin, Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound, Milford Sound, Stewart Island, cruising the coast of New Zealand, Akaroa, and Christchurch (Lyttleton), New Zealand.
Voyage highlights: Hahei Marine Reserve & Cathedral Cove, Bay of Plenty, Mount Maunganui, wildlife and wineries, Captain Cook Monument & Motuara Island, Abel Tasman National Park, Ulva Island.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.