At a glance
Day 14 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £11,920 pp
Departure 14 November 2020 | Tasmania & The Fjords of New Zealand
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
Tasmania & The Fjords of New Zealand
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Sydney to Christchurch, 14 nights – Sydney, cruising the coast of Australia, King Island, Flinders Island, Wine Glass Bay, Coles Bay, Maria Island, Bruny Island, and Hobart, Tasmania, Australia; cruising the Tasman Sea; Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound, Bluff, Stewart Island, Dunedin, and Christchurch (Lyttleton), New Zealand.
Voyage highlights: Six full days exploring Tasmania’s natural landscapes, Freycinet National Park, Fjordland National Park, wildlife, Zodiac and helicopter adventures.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.