At a glance
Day 12 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £10,265 pp
Departure 28 November 2020 | New Zealand Immersion
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
New Zealand Immersion
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Christchurch to Auckland, 12 nights – Christchurch (Lyttleton), Dunedin, Stewart Island, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, Dusky Sound, cruising the Coast of New Zealand, Akaroa, Kaikoura, Tasman Bay Expedition Stops, Nelson, Ship’s Cove, Picton, Napier, Mercury Bay, Hahei/Whitianga, and Auckland, New Zealand.
Voyage highlights: Stewart & Ulva Island, Abel Tasman National Park, Queen Charlotte Sound/Ship Cove, wildlife and wineries, Fiordland National Park, hiking, kayaking, Zodiac and helicopter opportunities
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.