At a glance
Day 14 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £11,920 pp
Departure 31 October 2020 | Australian Offshore & The Great Barrier Reef
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
Australian Offshore & The Great Barrier Reef
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Cairns to Sydney, 14 nights – Cairns, Lizard Island, Ribbon Reef, Coral Sea Islands Expedition Stops, Flinders Reef, Hinchinbrook/Brook/Dunk Islands, Magnetic Island, Whitsunday Islands Expedition Stops, Percy Islands, Herald Reef and Swain Reef National Park, Lady Musgrave and Lady Elliot Islands, Fraser Island, cruising the coast of Australia, and Sydney, Australia.
Voyage highlights: Lizard Island National Park, in-depth expeditions among reefs, atolls and islands of the Great Barrier Reef, mangrove Zodiac discoveries, hiking, diving and helicopter adventures.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.