At a glance
Day 17 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £20,980 pp
Departure 10 August 2020 | Russian Far East Maiden Expedition
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
Russian Far East Maiden Expedition
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Tokyo Round-trip, 17 nights
Tokyo, cruising the coast of Japan, Hakodate, and Rishiri Island, Japan; Korsakov, Tyuleniy, Yankicha and Srednego Islands, Paramushir and Atlasova Islands, Russkaya/Thirka Bay, Cape Kekurnyy and Morzovaya Bay, Russia; cruising the Sea of Okhotsk; Chirpoy Island, Russia; Otaru, cruising the coast of Japan, and Tokyo, Japan.
Voyage highlights: Far Eastern Russia’s dramatic Kamchatka Peninsula & the wildlife-rich Kuril Islands plus Japan’s northern islands of Hokkaido and Rishiri; optional exploration of the Valley of the Geysers and other Zodiac expeditions and nature hikes.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.