At a glance
Day 16 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £12,615 pp
Departure 29 September 2020 | Philippines, Borneo & Indonesia Quest
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
Philippines, Borneo & Indonesia Quest
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Taipei to Bali, 16 nights – Taipei (Keelung) and Hualien, Taiwan; Calayan Island, Hundred Islands National Park, Corregidor, Manila, and El Nido, Palawan, Philippines; cruising the Celebes Sea; Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia; Derawan Islands, Borneo, Indonesia; cruising the Makassar Strait; Palopo, South Sulawesi, Taka Bonerate National Park, Komodo Island, and Bali (Benoa), Indonesia.
Voyage highlights: Natural beauty and wildlife encounters including Taroko Gorge, Hundred Islands National Park, Borneo’s Kinabatangan River, Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, Torajaland, and Zodiac, diving and snorkelling expeditions.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.