At a glance
23 Day Cruise on Silver Spirit, Silversea from £4,365 pp incl. flights
Departure 17 November 2019 | Indian Ocean Treasures
- Mumbai (Ex Bombay)
- At Sea
- At Sea
- At Sea
- Kuala Lumpur
Indian Ocean Treasures
Exclusive stay & cruise offer
- Direct return flights on British Airways
- Private overseas transfers
- 2-night hotel accommodation at Oberoi Mumbai in a Double Luxury Room inc breakfast
- Accommodation on Silver Spirit
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
Asia is a continent of many parts. And we are delighted to show you a small selection – and oh what a selection that is! From the colourfully chaotic city of Mumbai enjoy spending time in the sub-continent before relaxing with 3 days at sea. Then, 4 days in Yangon allows you to get under the skin of the most exciting and spiritual city in Myanmar, before ending with the sunny shores of Thailand.
Day by day itinerary
After making use of your complimentary airport lounge, fly overnight directly to Mumbai arriving the following morning.
Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by by private car to the Oberoi Mumbai for a two-night stay on a B&B basis.
In Mumbai you'll find everything from succulent street food to haute cuisine, bargain-basement bazaars to haute couture, humbling poverty to staggering wealth, sacred temples to hedonistic nightclubs. Mumbai is in many ways the New York City of India, and the many of the locals carry the same kind of chip on their shoulders—despite the madness, they wouldn’t trade it for any other place on Earth. It's a beautiful city of silver towers when viewed by twilight from the Bandra-Worli Sea Link bridge over the Arabian Sea.
Sailing on Silver Spirit
Silver Spirit was launched in December 2009, and features more verandas, dining choices and amenities than the earlier Silversea ships.