At a glance
Day 16 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £12,690 pp
Departure 13 September 2020 | Island Explorations of Japan
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
Island Explorations of Japan
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Tokyo to Taipei, 16 nights – Tokyo, Shingu, Osaka, Himeji, Tamano, cruising the coast of Japan, Uwajima, Kagoshima, Anbo, Yakushima Island, Amami, Yoronjima, Motobu, and Naha, Okinawa, Kerama-Shoto Islands, Miyako Jima, Iriomote Island, and Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan.
Voyage highlights: Cultural and natural marvels, including Kumano Hayatama Taisha Grand Shrine, Doro-kyo Gorge, Kyoto & Nara, Himeji Castle Mt. Sakurajima, Yakusugi Land & Waterfall, Zamami-Jima, Tsuki-ga-hama, Urauchi River.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.