At a glance
Day 16 night expedition voyage on Crystal Endeavor, Crystal Cruises from £12,615 pp
Departure 15 October 2020 | Indonesian Immersive & The Great Barrier Reef
Fares are cruise-only unless otherwise stated. Contact us to add flights and tailor-make your holiday.
Indonesian Immersive & The Great Barrier Reef
Crystal Endeavor Launch Fares
- Expansive all-suite, butler-serviced accommodations, among the largest in expedition cruising, with spacious bathrooms, walk-in wardrobess and high-tech in-suite amenities
- Award-winning, Michelin-inspired cuisine served in multiple open-seating venues, including Nobu Matsuhisa’s only sea-going restaurants
- Crystal’s acclaimed six-star service, with a generous 1.03 staff per guest ratio
- All gratuities and unlimited fine wines, champagnes and premium spirits
- Expedition Team of 25 subject-matter experts to host small-group exploration
- Complimentary water toys* including kayaks, snorkelling gear and more enjoyed from the yacht’s fold-out Marina Platform
- Full service, well-appointed Crystal Life Spa and Salon staffed by dedicated, highly trained professionals
- Dedicated fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment and instructor-led spinning classes, yoga, Pilates and more
Bali to Cairns, 16 nights – Bali (Benoa), Sumbawa Island, Komodo National Park, Larantuka, Kalabahi, Lucipara, Banda Neira, Raja Ampat Islands Expedition Stops, and West Papua, Indonesia; cruising the Arafura Sea; Thursday Island, Cape York, Great Barrier Reef, Lizard Island, Ribbon Reef, and Cairns, Australia.
Voyage highlights: Exploration and cultural immersion experiences, including Komodo National Park, Spice Islands of the Banda Archipelago, Aboriginal culture and rainforests, Great Barrier Reef and Ribbon Reefs, and hiking, diving, swimming, snorkeling, Zodiac and helicopter expeditions.
Sailing on Crystal Endeavor
Crystal Endeavor will be the largest and most spacious megayacht afloat - carrying 200 guests in 100 suites.