At a glance
6 Day river cruise on Moon Goddess, Sonesta Nile Cruises from £1,335 pp incl. flights
Departure 07 October 2019 | Egypt Escape Nile Cruise
All departures (65)
Egypt Escape Nile Cruise
All-inclusive Fares in Balcony Cabins
- Airport lounge access in Heathrow
- Return flights from Heathrow to Cairo and Luxor
- Meet and assistance through airport formalities
- Overseas private transfers throughout
- All tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with a private English speaking Egyptologist
- Full board accommodation on Moon Goddess in a luxurious private balcony cabin
Departs UK every Monday
- Fares from £1,335 pp based on May to September departures, and from £1,685 pp October to April dates.
- Single fares from £1,670
- A supplement will apply for Christmas and New Year
Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise Ship offers 49 luxurious cabins with sliding glass doors opening to private balconies and 4 presidential suites with a private lounge. All accommodations feature their own private balcony.
There are 49 standard cabins with sliding glass doors opening to private balconies and 4 Presidential Suites with private lounges.
All cabins feature:
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the ship and in all cabins for a charge
- Direct-dial telephone
- Individual climate control
- Safety deposit box
- Television and movie program
- Bathrooms equipped with bathtubs
Day by day itinerary
Fly overnight to Cairo
Arrive in Aswan where you will be met and transferred to the Moon Goddess luxury Nile river cruise ship for your 5-day river cruise. Enjoy lunch on board and take time to unpack and relax. Later that afternoon, sail on the Nile by Felucca around Kitchener's Island & Agha Khan, before returning to the ship for afternoon tea
In the evening enjoy a traditional folkloric show before your included dinner on board the ship.
After breakfast, take an included tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae before sailing to Kom Ombo.
After lunch on board visit the temple shared by two gods, Sobek and Haeroris, in Kom Ombo, then sail to Edfu.
After afternoon tea, enjoy the Captains welcome cocktail before your dinner on board and musical evening entertainment.
Visit Horus Temple in Edfu before sailing for Luxor over lunch. Enjoy dinner on board and a traditional Galabya Party in the evening
After breakfast visit the West Bank, including the Valley of the Kings & Queens, and Hatshepsut. Return to the ship for lunch and then visit the East Bank including Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
In the evening enjoy music in the lounge.
Debark the ship and take your included transfer to the airport for your included flight to Heathrow via Cairo.
Sailing on Moon Goddess
The Sonesta Moon Goddess provides exclusive Nile adventures, with just 53 luxurious cabins onboard, each with sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony.