The Sonesta St George I is the newest ship in the fleet and contains 47 deluxe cabins and 10 suites. It also offers a full-service spa and fitness centre.
Being one of the newest ships on the Nile River, the Sonesta St. George I Nile cruiser features 47 deluxe staterooms, 9 Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite, each of which feature upscale amenities that you would expect to find in a five-star hotel ashore. Offering a full service spa and fitness centre, a gourmet restaurant and an array of bars, a cruise aboard the St. George I will leave you feeling relaxed and ready to explore more of Ancient Egypt.
Sonesta St. George I accommodations feature:
- Plasma screen TV, equipped with the latest technology and featuring a live sailing channel
- Double-glass panoramic french windows that open to bring in fresh breezes from the Nile
- Internet access
- Direct-dial telephone
- Individual climate control
- Electronic door locks
- Hair dryer
- Bathrooms equipped with spa unit; including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage
Features & Services
- Main dining room, sun deck bar, lounge, panoramic lounge, piano bar
- Nightly entertainment
- Sun deck
- Oversize pool with shallow water extension and Jacuzzi
- Spa & wellness center with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath
- Daily guided sightseeing excursions
- Dry cleaning service
Dining & Entertainment
Main Dining Room
Located on the lower deck, the Main Dining Room, designed with sophistication and style, serves breakfast and lunch buffets as well as à la carte dinners. Dress code for dinner is smart casual.
Sun Deck Bar
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages.
Unique classical motifs decorate the walls and ceiling of the Lounge, which features a dance floor and stages nightly entertainment. A full-service bar serves a wide range of cocktails and beverages.
Adorned with elegant décor, the Panoramic Lounge, located on Deck 4, offers panoramic views of the Nile and is available for special functions and meetings.
Onboard the Sonesta St George I guests can enjoy cocktails and dancing in the lounge, and barbecues on deck.
Sonesta provides detailed guided excursions with knowledgeable Egyptologists to ancient temples, tombs and ruins.