SS Antoinette, commissioned in 2011, is Uniworld’s latest boutique river cruise ship. Plush riverview staterooms boast hand-crafted beds draped in fine linens, built-in closets and climate-control heating.
Walking onto the S.S. Antoinette will leave you feeling as through you have stepped into 18th century France with the character of the past thoughtfully blended into state-of-the-art facilities and amenities.
Plush riverview staterooms boast handcrafted beds draped in fine linens, built-in closets and climate-control heating. Staterooms and suites have an open-air private balcony that converts at the flick of a switch to an enclosed conservatory.
Additional innovative facilities include a 20-seat cinema, a heated swimming pool and the L'Orangerie sky lounge on the sun deck. The highly trained staff simply cannot do enough for you. Rest assured, a voyage aboard the innovative S.S. Antoinette is unique, only to Uniworld.
- Mosaic-tiled and heated swimming pool
- Fitness centre and massage room
- Gift boutique
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour reception service
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi in public areas
- Restaurant de Versailles
- Salon du Grand Trianon panoramic main lounge and full-service bar
- Bar du Leopard and L'Orangerie lounge on the sun deck
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea bar
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Nightly music and local entertainment
- Movie nights in the onboard Cinema Pigalle