River Empress sails the waterways of Europe on a series of complimentary cruises from Amsterdam to Istanbul and all points in between. You can spend a week or two exploring your chosen region, or itineraries can be combined to create a month-long cruise traversing the continent.
Sailing along the waterways of Europe, the River Empress boasts spacious staterooms and suites complete with all the amenities of a home-away-from-home environment. Her spacious interiors include a main lounge with panoramic windows, a fully stocked library and an expansive sun deck complete with a sauna and massage facilities. Each evening, guests can look forward to experiencing gourmet cuisine in the restaurant before enjoying regionally inspired entertainment.
The style of River Empress is certain to captivate you. Whether you’re dining in the ship’s restaurant—reminiscent of a New York jazz and supper club—or relaxing over a drink on the Sun Deck as you gaze out at the view, there is no better or more relaxing way to travel through the scenic heartland of Europe.
River Empress Facilities
- Intimate small-ship ambiance
- All English-speaking staff Attentive, personal service Sumptuous cuisine Elegant.
- Spacious staterooms with the finest amenities
- Nonsmoking environment
- Extensive wine lists
- Enriching onboard lectures and demonstrations
- Local evening entertainment
- Email messaging centers (on select ships)
- Onboard beauty shop
- Generous fitness centers
- Sauna and/or spa (on select ships)
- Card room and library
River Empress Dining
The Restaurant onboard provides a relaxed environment and accommodates all guests with open seating. It offers international and local cuisine. Breakfast and lunch are sumptuous buffets, with evenings featuring specialties of the chef and regional dishes. During onboard dinners, complimentary red and white house wine, ice water, iced tea, draught beer, and soft drinks will be included.
River Empress Entertainment
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Nightly music and local entertainment
- Captains Lounge / Library
- Gift Shop
- Internet Cafe
- Main bar with panoramic views
- Fitness Center