The new Travelmarvel Vega river ship will feature a stylish restaurant on the Main Deck and Vista Lounge on the Upper Deck, with floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows.
The adjacent Alfresco Lounge will boast bi-folding windows opening out to the front verandah, allowing uninterrupted airflow and outdoor access. For a casual dining and social area, guests will be able to enjoy hearty pub-style meals and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of McGeary’s Bar.
The ship’s 91 spacious staterooms and suites, ranging from 14.2 to 24 square metres in size, will feature a host of superior inclusions such as recessed blackout blinds, ensuring the perfect night’s sleep. The Middle and Upper Deck staterooms and suites will feature wide horizontal electric windows to create a French style balcony when lowered, making the most of cabin space no matter the weather.
While the rooftop bar, terrace garden and heated whirlpool will make the most of the Top Deck and outdoor spaces.
- Three dining spaces: ‘Pub-style’ casual dining at McGeary’s Bar, light healthier meals at the Vista Lounge or a 4-course formal fine dining restaurant
- Wellness features include: Whirlpool, Gym & Walking track
- Areas to unwind: Vista Lounge with Verandah, Sundeck or the Garden Terrace
- Staterooms: The Main & Upper deck rooms turn into French balconies at the touch of button. Plus all rooms include superior queen or twin bedding with plush linen, a flat-screen TV with complimentary movies, personal climate control, a safe, mini-fridge, ensuite bathroom, hairdryer, ample cupboard space, and bottled water
- Insider Experiences – all the APT Essential itineraries include a range of authentic, local experiences that will immerse guests in the heart and soul of a destination at no extra cost
All Essential River Cruise bookings include flights, accommodation, quality meals and Insider Experiences. Guests can further personalise their holiday with a choice of additional tours and experiences, which do incur an additional cost.