Silver Moon will be the sister ship of Silver Muse, which was delivered in April 2017 at the Fincantieri shipyard in Genoa.
At 40,700 gross tons and with a capacity to accommodate 596 passengers on board, Silver Moon will maintain the small-ship intimacy and spacious all-suite accommodation which is the hallmark of the Silversea experience. Silver Moon will unlock deep travel experiences for guests, as they enjoy Silversea’s industry-leading service. Enriching the experience are such all-inclusive amenities as complimentary wines, champagne, and spirits, speciality coffees, bottled water, juices and soft drinks served throughout the ship; an in-suite bar, stocked with guests' preferences; in-suite 24-hour dining; and unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi.
Silversea Cruises exciting new on-board culinary programme, called .S.A.L.T. (Sea and Land Taste), is set to change culinary travel when it launches on board Silver Moon in August 2020.
Silver Moon will take guests on a journey around the world's food cultures via the .S.A.L.T. programme, where guests will dine on fine cuisine in eight restaurants, including:
- Silversea’s Hot Rocks concept at The Grill
- Kaiseki , the authentic Japanese restaurant
- The .S.A.L.T. Kitchen—a space entirely dedicated to the authentic flavours of sailed destinations
- S.A.L.T. Lab will enable guests to learn about local ingredients and artisanal techniques, through workshops, tastings, and demonstrations.
- The S.A.L.T. Bar will allow guests to sample the most authentic flavours of the destination, through a large selection of regional wines, spirits, and other drinks.