Scenic Eclipse II takes ocean cruising to a completely new level in terms of technology, size and luxury. State-of-the-art safety features allow Scenic to unlock destinations others can only dream of.
Launching in 2020, Scenic Eclipse II will embark on her maiden voyage from Athens to Lisbon, before the debut sailing season, which will include the European and Russian Arctic, a region of diverse wildlife and habitat, well suited to discovery by Scenic’s fleet of 6-star luxury meets expedition ships.
Itineraries will include remote and long sought after destinations including Russia’s White Sea, a real treat for the explorers at heart, and a luxurious voyage that will more than satisfy those who long to experience the delights of an untamed territory; the Northwest Passage, which represents the pinnacle of Polar exploration; Southern Greenland, rarely visited with wilderness that offers some of the most spectacular and un-spoilt scenery anywhere on earth; and Alaska to Russia across the Bering Sea, to experience the stark beauty that this remote region has to offer
Designed to deliver a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience for just 228 guests, Scenic Eclipse II takes ocean cruising to a whole new level - marrying luxury, discovery and safety, and giving guests the opportunity to explore above and beyond what was previously imaginable.
Scenic Eclipse II lets you go beyond the horizon. From local tours to Zodiac, kayak, snorkelling, scuba diving, helicopter and submarine excursions, guests can enjoy exclusive access to locations larger ships can't reach. Experience unique moments that showcase natural spectacles, superior hospitality and the wonders of the world.
Scenic Eclipse II Features
10 on board dining experiences
- Elements, main restaurant featuring Italian, steak and seafood
- Chef’s Table, an exclusive degustation dining experience
- Koko’s, Asian Fusion
- Sushi @ Koko’s, authentic Japanese
- Teppanyaki @ Koko’s, private dining with an open Teppanyaki grill
- Lumiére, French fine dining
- Azure Bar & Café, relaxed all-day grazing
- Epicure, cooking emporium and culinary school
- Yacht Club, poolside grill, buffet and bar
- In-suite dining with 24-hour room service
- Eight spacious lounges and bars
- Four outdoor terraces
- 550sqm Spa Sanctuary with Vitality Lounge, hair salon and treatment rooms
- Four indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Shallow plunge pools and Jacuzzi
- Gym and yoga and pilates studio
- 220 seat theatre
- Two six-seat helicopters
- One six-seat submarine
- 12 Zodiacs
- Kayaks, snorkelling and scuba equipment
- e-bikes and snow shoeing equipment
- A remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) with camera
What's included on Scenic Eclipse II?
- 100% verandah suites
- Unlimited complimentary beverages, including mini-bar replenished daily
- All meals on board: Choice of up to 10 dining options
- Eight spacious lounges and bars
- Butler service for every guest
- Expert local guides
- Scenic Enrich exclusive events
- Scenic Freechoice shore excursions led by expert local guides
- Active discovery excursions: Zodiac, kayak, snow shoeing, snorkelling and e-bikes
- Bottled water for all shore excursions and chef-prepared picnics available
- Specialist Discovery Team in Polar destinations
- On board entertainment and lectures
- Complimentary Wi-Fi^
- Complimentary self-service guest laundry
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping, gratuities and porterage
^ Internet facilities are available on board up to a pre-determined limit per suite at no additional charge.