Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady
She is named, in part, as an ode to Virgin heritage (Scarlet Lady was the name for one of the earliest Virgin Atlantic planes), but more importantly, to call attention to their pledge to a future of fostering gender equality across all Virgin Voyages crew. From ship to land, Virgin Voyages new Scarlet Squad program will help promote female empowerment across the entire company. Ships, like everywhere on the planet, are made better when all of us are involved.
Cabins on Scarlet Lady
Swipe it. Dim it. Play it. Tap it. Order. Love it. Virgin don't want to encourage you to stay in bed all day, but with their killer app and tablet in every room, they've made it very tempting. And if the trip starts while you're mid-binge, worry not — Virgin literally have a satellite (yes, a satellite) that can beam you all the goodness. So dim the lights, order in, make a reservation all while being completely horizontal.
Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady Articles
- Virgin Voyages goes Carbon Neutral
- Virgin Voyages reveal Worlds First Vinyl Record Shop at Sea
- Virgin Voyages announce private Beach Club in Bimini
- Virgin Voyages announce cruise itineraries
- Virgin Voyages reveal RockStar Suites on Scarlet Lady
- Virgin Voyages unveil private cruise terminal at Miami
- Virgin Voyages announce the first tattoo parlour at sea
- Virgin Voyages announce dining on Scarlet Lady
- Virgin Voyages head to Cuba!