Sister to the RV Katha and from the same yard, the RV Angkor Pandaw features an enclosed air conditioned dining room insisted on by an American charterer. Originally on the Mekong in 2015, Pandaw transferred her to the Red River in North Vietnam. In fact the enclosed dining room has proved useful as it can be cold up there in winter.
The ship has quality mountain bikes for your independent exploration.
Accommodations on RV Angkor Pandaw
- 10 main deck and 6 upper deck staterooms
- Air-conditioned panorama dining room
- Spacious, open-air lounge
- Observation deck
- Lounge bar
- 24hrs hospitality bar
- Fair-trade Shop
- Guest relation desk
- Library with contemporary and classic literature
- Hair Dryers in all cabins