The sleek, elegant and recently remodelled River Royale features lavishly appointed staterooms and suites that combine the charm of the bygone era with all the modern day to create a welcoming blend of elegance and sophistication. Guests can relax in a variety of public areas including the panoramic Renoir lounge, expansive sun deck and a Serenity River Spa, which has been voted one of the best aboard any river-cruise ship.
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suite have hotel-style beds draped in fine linens. The staterooms and suite on the Azure Deck have French balconies. Other amenities include: generous built-in closets, hair dryer, safe, individual thermostat for air conditioning and heat, direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV with satellite, bottled water, and bathroom with L'Occitane bath and body products, magnifying mirror, and waffle bathrobes
- Intimate Lounge, Patio Lounge, Panoramic Lounge & Main Lounge
- The suite has extra amenities and services including: bottle of wine upon arrival, morning coffee, and shoe shine; Free laundry services and daily newspaper
- Cozy library, elegant restaurant, sun deck with chess and shuffleboard, fitness room, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage treatments, gift boutique, and elevator
- Complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar, and use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 24-hour reception service
- Free Internet access and Wi-Fi in public areas
Dine on classic cuisine with a touch of contemporary elegance in this intimate main dining room. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style.
Furthermore there is a gourmet 24hr coffee bar.
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Live Bands
- Music Concertos
- Captain's Welcoem Reception
- Piano and Violin recitals
- Daily guided excursions
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary use of bicycles
- Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Guest lecturers on the special highlights of the port of call.
- Epicurean Adventure Programs available on select itineraries