Refurbished in 2010, the River Queen is styled after the great steamships of the 1930s, with art deco touches running throughout her elegant and stylish interior. Her lavishly appointed staterooms and suites include all the amenities you would expect from a five-star establishment whilst maintaining her sophisticated style. After a day’s exploration ashore, guests can relax in her panoramic main lounge that is complete with a working fireplace, creating the perfect environment to sit back and talk to your fellow passengers about your adventures ashore.
- Beautiful panoramic main lounge with a fireplace, fullservice bar, Captain’s lounge and library, elegant restaurant, sun deck, fitness room, massage treatments, sauna, boutique, laundry and ironing facilities and elevator
- Sun Deck
- Fitness rooms with sauna and massage treatments
- Boutique / gift shop
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 24-hour speciality coffee and tea bar
- 24-hour reception service
- Wireless internet access in public area
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms
The River Queen will keep your taste buds happy with its elegant restaurant - you can enjoy delicious cuisine, impeccable service, and a fine dining atmosphere!
The River Queen has two lounges for you to enjoy, each with a different atmosphere! The main lounge offers a beautiful, panoramic view and has a full-service bar - and this lounge features the only working fireplace on any river cruise ship! The Captain's Lounge is a more intimate place to enjoy a cocktail from the full bar!
Furthermore enjoy Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options, Signature Lecture & nightly music and local entertainment