Refurbished in 2010, the River Queen is styled after the great steamships of the 1930s, with art deco touches running throughout her elegant and stylish interior. Her lavishly appointed staterooms and suites include all the amenities you would expect from a five-star establishment whilst maintaining her sophisticated style. After a day’s exploration ashore, River Queen guests can relax in her panoramic main lounge that is complete with a working fireplace, creating the perfect environment to sit back and talk to fellow River Queen guests about adventures ashore.
River Queen is a sublime floating hotel designed with your every comfort in mind. River Queen was rated the #1 ship in the entire cruise industry (both river and ocean) in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Cruise Poll.
River Queen Facilities
- Beautiful panoramic main lounge with a fireplace, full service bar, Captain’s lounge and library, elegant restaurant, sun deck, fitness room, massage treatments, sauna, boutique, laundry and ironing facilities and elevator
- Sun Deck
- Fitness rooms with sauna and massage treatments
- Boutique / gift shop
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 24-hour speciality coffee and tea bar
- 24-hour reception service
- Wireless internet access in public area
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms
River Queen Dining
The River Queen will keep your taste buds happy with its elegant restaurant - you can enjoy delicious cuisine, impeccable service, and a fine dining atmosphere!
River Queen Entertainment
The River Queen has two lounges for you to enjoy, each with a different atmosphere. The main lounge offers a beautiful, panoramic view and has a full-service bar - and this lounge features the only working fireplace on any river cruise ship! The Captain's Lounge is a more intimate place to enjoy a cocktail from the full bar.
Furthermore enjoy Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options, Signature Lecture & nightly music and local entertainment
River Queen Staterooms & Suites
Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England draped in high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, along with a menu of pillow options.