The glamorous River Princess features spacious staterooms and suites, the majority of which boast French balconies. Her spacious interiors include a main lounge with panoramic windows, a cosy Captain’s Lounge and library and an expansive sun deck complete with a sauna and massage facilities. Each evening, guests can look forward to experiencing gourmet cuisine in the restaurant before enjoying regionally inspired entertainment.
- Intimate small-ship ambiance
- All English-speaking staff Attentive
- Personal service
- Sumptuous cuisine Elegant, spacious staterooms with the finest amenities
- Nonsmoking environment
- Extensive wine lists
- Enriching onboard lectures and demonstrations
- Local evening entertainment
- Email messaging centers (on select ships)
- Onboard beauty shop
- Generous fitness centers
- Sauna and/or spa (on select ships)
- Card room and library
The Restaurant onboard provides a relaxed environment and accommodates all guests with open seating. It offers international and local cuisine. Breakfast and lunch are sumptuous buffets, with evenings featuring specialties of the chef and regional dishes. During onboard dinners, complimentary red and white house wine, ice water, iced tea, draught beer, and soft drinks will be included.
Complimentary hot coffee and tea will be served during all meals. Complimentary beverages may only be consumed in the Dining Room. All meal times are scheduled around tour departures, and breakfast can take place very early in the morning.
- Captains Lounge / Library: The intimate Captain's Lounge provides a delightful atmosphere in which to read a book from our Library or to play cards or game
- Coffee Bar
- Gift Shop
- Main Lounge and Bar: The Lounge provides spectacular, expansive views at every turn
- Sky Lounge, on the Sun Deck, offers a pleasant, glasssheltered area with tables and chairs.
- Fitness Centre
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Nightly music and local entertainment