Providing a relaxed and intimate atmosphere for 134 guests, the recently renovated River Countess gently sails along the famous waterways of Europe. Her lavishly appointed accommodations and spacious public areas provide the perfect river-cruise experience. Each evening, you can look forward to experiencing regionally inspired cuisine in the ships full-service restaurant before relaxing in the main lounge whilst you enjoy regionally inspired entertainment.
- Main lounge with full-service bar
- Sun deck with chess and shuffleboard
- Sky lounge
- Fitness room with sauna and massage treatments
- Boutique/gift shop
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar, and use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 24-hour reception service
Dining is an open-seating affair offering classic Continental cuisine. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style (with an omelet stations during breakfast; soup service during lunch), and full-service dinner each night features an appetizer, soup, main entree (meat, fish or vegetarian) and dessert.
If nothing on the menu is to your liking, you can ask for a more standard option. House wine is complimentary, with other choices available at extra cost.
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Nightly music and local entertainment