When she launched in 2009, the River Beatrice set new standards for luxury river cruising. Her spacious staterooms and suites boast luxurious furnishings and amenities that Uniworld have become renowned for, many of which feature French balconies. Her spacious interiors include a main lounge with panoramic windows, a cosy Captain’s Lounge and an expansive sun deck complete with a life-size
- Main lounge with full-service bar
- Sun deck with three sun tents, chess and shuffleboard
- Fitness room and massage room
- Boutique/gift shop
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi in public areas
- All lavishly-appointed staterooms with riverviews, and most with French balconies.
- Hotel-style beds, a vanity and make-up mirror, generous built-in closets, hair dryer, safe, individual air conditioning, direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV with a selection of viewing choices and private bathroom.
- Beautiful panoramic lounge, full-service bar, cozy library, and elegant restaurant. Sun deck, fitness center, sauna, beauty salon, Jacuzzi, boutique with gifts and sundries, and Wireless Internet access. Complimentary use of bicycles 24-hour specialty coffee & tea bar, and front desk attendant.
The elegant restaurant on the River Beatrice will delight you with its outstanding service, fine dining, and exquisite cuisine! You'll also be able to enjoy two complimentary coffee and tea bars, both of which are open 24-hours!
Also Complimentary red and white wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and water during dinner.
Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Nightly music and local entertainment
- Main lounge offers a panoramic view as well as a full-service bar for you to enjoy!
- If you prefer something a little more intimate, head over to the Captain's Lounge, which also boasts a full bar!