Since undergoing a complete remodelling and refurbishment in 2011, the River Baroness now offers more facilities and amenities than ever before, all designed to enrich your river-cruise experience.
Her spacious and luxurious accommodations feature plush furnishings to create a deluxe home-away-from-home environment. Sailing exclusively on the Seine, the River Baroness journeys between Paris and Normandy, with itineraries combining the many delights of the French capital with the artistic, cultural, historical and natural attractions of Normandy.
- Main lounge with full-service bar and dance floor
- Sun deck with chess and shuffleboard
- Fitness room and massage treatments and Treadmill, elliptical machines and stationary bicycles.
- Boutique/gift shop
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi in public areas
- Fitness Center: Main Deck Treadmill, elliptical machines and stationary bicycles.
- 24 hour Coffee Bar
- Steam Room
- Board Games
- Library Laundry facilities
- Complimentary use of bicycles in each port
- Restaurant with open seating
- Complimentary red and white wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, and water during dinner
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options
- Signature Lecture
- Nightly music and local entertainment
- Captain's Welcome Reception Theme parties and events vary with ship and itinerary
- Live Bands
- Music concertos
- Solo Vocal Performances
- Piano and Violin recitals
- Board Games