Newly redesigned to accommodate no more than 98 guests within an innovative deck plan featuring 14 300-sq. ft. Tauck Suites and 20 225-sq. ft. cabins, this ship is the perfect riverboat to cruise France's Rhône and Saône rivers through the colourful Provençal landscapes and villages dotting the lush Rhône Valley wine country that inspired the Impressionist painters of the 19th century.
This newly redesigned riverboat debuted in 2017 with a new deck plan optimized for the utmost in spaciousness – with 70% of her cabins measuring 225 square feet or larger – and accommodating no more than 98 guests, while similar-sized riverboats average about 160. Guest amenities inside her 14 lush 300-square-foot Tauck Suites include brocade upholstery, roomy walk-in closets with built-in drawers, spacious bathrooms with separate showers, and two French balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that open to idyllic riverscapes. She also sports twenty roomy 225-square-foot cabins, four 183-square-foot cabins and one 182 square-foot cabin, similarly furnished. Eight 150-square-foot cabins are cozy and comfortable, and are similar in décor and style to our larger suites. 85% have floor-to-ceiling windows with real French balconies that open on to a balcony in the fresh air; all have in-room movies, minibar, adjustable heating and cooling, private bathroom and shower with pampering toiletries. In addition to our main dining room, The Compass Rose, the ship also features Arthur's, a second dining venue offering casual fare.
- Open seating in main dining room, The Compass Rose; flexible dining times; vegetarian meals always available
- Alternate dining venue, Arthur's, offering classic favorites at lunch and dinner and lighter breakfasts in the morning
- Al fresco dining on Sun Deck, weather permitting
- American breakfast room service available in Category 7 Tauck Suites
- Complimentary snacks served 10:00 AM – midnight
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and “themed” fun
- 110-volt and 220-volt outlets included in every cabin for small electronics; minibar stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks
- Nespresso machine in every cabin
- Complimentary Internet & Email available
- Fitness center; massages available; putting green on Sun Deck; jacuzzi on Sun Deck – available 24 hours
- Bicycles available aboard for use ashore