Fresh from a multi-million dollar refurbishment, the Louisiane was meticulously designed for boutique cruises and is the quintessential way to see America.
From her open decks, relax in a rocking chair with a mint julep and watch charming towns slip past. In The Veranda with walls of windows embracing the river views, savory and sweet crêpes are served throughout the day, as well as a selection of fine teas and coffees.The intimate French Quarter Lounge overlooking the bow is the scene for lively piano entertainment each evening. Rich paneling and high ceilings make the Bar Royale the ideal setting for a predinner aperitif while The Orleans Room presents an unrivalled gastronomic spectacle.
For indulgence of a different sort, the Currents River Spa offers luxurious treatments featuring aromatic scented oils. Inspiring onboard programs feature noted historians and performances that will expand your horizons. Join in a rousing singalong in the Bar Royale or, after dinner in The Orleans Room, become immersed in live jazz, blues and favorites from the American songbook as the room evolves into a stylish cabaret.
A boutique riverboat that evokes all of the charm, passion and mystique of Louisiana and America’s first luxury river cruise experience featuring Exclusive Voyages on the Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, Cumberland & Red Rivers.
The ‘Louisiane’ Difference:
- Custom curated itineraries, hand-selected guides on the Mississippi River
- Boutique luxury river boat with 75 staterooms and suites
- Some of the largest staterooms and suites afloat with only 150 passengers
- Most inclusive on-board experience
- French style and cuisine
- Included comprehensive shore excursion package
- Richly appointed staterooms with luxurious finishes, L’Occitane de Provence bath products and 24-hour room service. Many staterooms offer private verandas or French balconies.
- French fine cuisine under the aegis of renowned Southern chef Regina Charboneau
- Complimentary premium French wines, house brand spirits, regional cocktails, soft drinks, free-flow artisanal coffees and imported teas throughout the voyage
- Premium Shore Excursions
- Gratuities and port charges