The first yacht will be named Azora, meaning “sky blue”, a word of Spanish origin derived from “azure” and the color “azul”. Evoking the beauty of the sky and the ocean, Azora is a name that encourages guests to immerse themselves in the color of travel and experience the world with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
Each custom-built yacht offers an intimate journey with space for only 298 guests. Accommodations include 149 suites, each with its own balcony, and several luxurious duplex penthouses.
- Thoughtfully designed, modern interiors
- Destination-based activities with local chefs, artists and musicians
- Luxury amenities including The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Five restaurants on board
- Marina Platform opening to the ships stern for access to the ships kayaks and water sports toys
- Open-air penthouse space with retractable roof - lounge by day and nightclub at night - complete with 270-degree panoramic views
- Itineraries will include the Caribbean, New England, and Europe, with the third ship sailing toward the South Pacific