Cruise Offers on Seabourn
- Six-star all-inclusive luxury cruising
- Sail from 7 to 20 nights
- From £1,999 pp
- Complimentary upgrade to Veranda Suite*
Cruising on the intimate ships of Seabourn is like staying at your favourite small hotel, where everyone knows you and knows what you like. The crew onboard each ship take the very best care of guests and tipping is neither expected nor required. Guests sail to the heart of landmark cities as well as hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow. The crew are passionate about crafting the perfect experience, and with everything included - all-suite accommodation, extraordinary cuisine and fine wines and spirits served anytime - guests simply relax, enjoy and explore.
Seabourn Signature Delights
- Intimate ships that visit places inaccessible to others
- Exclusively Seabourn Complimentary Shore Experience
- All-suite accommodations, many with balconies
- Vintage Seabourn Wine Program
- Impeccable, personalized service
- Shopping with the Chef
- Generous onboard amenities and facilities - from The Spa at Seabourn to the casino
- Water sports from the ship's unique Marina
- Gourmet cuisine created by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer
- Caviar in the Surf
- Open-seating Restaurant: Dine when, where and with whom you wish
- Complimentary on deck Massage Moments
- Casual indoor/outdoor Veranda Café (daytime); 2 featuring imaginative tasting menus (evening)
- Movies Under the Stars with Fresh Popcorn
- Al fresco Sky Grill dining, select evenings by reservation
- Dancing Under the Stars
- Course-by-course in-suite dining
- Dress Circle onboard enrichment
- 24-hour Suite Service
- Personal Valet Luggage Service
- Open bar: Complimentary wines, spirits, fine French champagne, soft drinks and mineral water
- Seabourn's Personal Shopper
- Pure Pampering aromatherapy bath selections from Molton Brown
- Wi-Fi Internet Access from suites and public room
- Fine Egyptian cotton linens and fine soaps by Hermès, Bijan and L'Occitane
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
No results have been found
Optional travel arrangements
Contact us to add on chauffeur services to the airport, airport car parking, meet-and-greet services, VIP lounges, cruise travel insurance, flights, pre and post cruise land stays, private tours and other bespoke tailor-made holiday arrangements.
Why book with us?
When making a booking with The Luxury Cruise Company from Wexas, with our compliments, you'll receive the following.
- A bon-voyage gift in your cabin
- 1 years complimentary Priority Pass membership (worth £69)
- 1 years Wexas The Travellers Club Blue membership (worth £85)
- Complimentary VIP airport lounge access*
*Subject to lounge programme availability
The Seabourn Experience Video
Terms and conditions
*All fares are in Pounds Sterling, cruise-only, for new bookings only, per guest, double occupancy, and subject to availability. Some suite categories may not be available. Fares are not combinable with any other offer, may vary by sailing date, are capacity controlled, and are subject to change without prior notice.
Combination Cruise Savings of up to 15% apply when combining consecutive cruises on the same ship and are subject to availability.
Complimentary Veranda upgrade on select sailings is subject to availability at time of booking. Upgrade will be reflected in fare paid for selected suite category..
All savings amounts are included in fares shown. Certain restrictions apply. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Seabourn is a trading name of Carnival plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04039524. Registered office address: 5 Gainsford Street, London SE 1 2NE. Ships' registry: Bahamas. (c)2015 Seabourn