Arctic Explorations on board Silver Explorer
Travel far enough north, and a new world unfolds: a region of massive glaciers and sculpted icebergs, of vast tundra and placid fjords. Explore the stark landscape of Svalbard, and scan the seas for Minke and Beluga whales. Wander through old whaling stations, and discover unforgiving landscapes that home to walrus, reindeer and polar bears.
- Cruise amidst pristine landscapes of glaciers and icebergs
- Explore deep fjords lined with rugged mountains
- Search for polar bear, walrus, reindeer, Arctic fox, and bearded seal
- Watch for whales including Minke and beluga
- Trek along the tundra
- Observe birds such as eiders, terns, skuas, sandpipers, auks and puffins
- Enjoy Zodiac cruises among remote bird cliffs
- Discover ruins of long-defunct whaling operations
Enjoy an exploration voyage on board one of the most luxurious expedition vessels at sea - Silver Explorer
Silversea’s purpose-built luxury Silver Explorer expedition cruise ship has been designed specifically for navigating waters in some of the world’s most remote destinations, including both of earth’s polar regions. A strengthened hull with a Lloyd’s Register ice-class notation (1A) for passenger vessels enables the Silver Explorer expedition cruise ship to safely push through ice floes with ease. A fleet of Zodiac boats allows Silversea Expedition guests to visit even the most off-the-beaten path locations and an expert Expedition Team provides insight and understanding to each unforgettable Silver Explorer luxury cruise adventure.
No results have been found