2015 May Bank Holiday Cruise On Celebrity Eclipse
May Bank Holiday Cruise
Spend the May Bank holiday on board the 5-star Celebrity Eclipse as she sails from Southampton on this 5-night cruise.
Celebrity Cruises® is consistently voted one of the top cruise lines in the world. They work hard to offer their guests the most unforgettable on board experiences, the most luxurious accommodation, award-winning gourmet dining and an unbeatable choice of hand-picked destinations.
- Departs 25 May 2015 for 5 nights
- Perfect for a break or school break for families
- Visit Cherbourg, Le Havre (for Paris), & Zeebrugge
- Includes all meals, accommodation, entertainment, gratuities, & port tax
- £450 per person for a guarantee outside cabin
- From just £490 per person for Veranda Stateroom accommodation
- 3rd and 4th guest just £190 pp in all categories
- EXCLUSIVE CRUISE OFFER
- Please note that the onboard gift is not available in combination with this particular offer.
Some of the onboard highlights are:
- The Canyon Ranch Spa Club where you can sit back, relax and rejuvenate in the serene spa at sea.
- Enjoy the Lawn Club! Freshly manicured lawn on the highest deck of the ship.
- Cellar Masters where you can try a bold collection of both familar and unknown wines from around the world.
- Murano Restaurant with its impeccable service, classic design, world class cuisine and comfortable sophistication are celebrated to the utmost in Murano.
Veranda Stateroom - from £490 pp
Balcony Staterooms each have a private balcony, offering breathtaking views and sea air to be enjoyed at your leisure. Like all the Staterooms, you will find they have gone the extra mile to ensure your comfort, with 100% Egyptian cotton linens, plush bedding and mattresses, and lots of finishing touches that will make your stateroom feel like a real home from home. Your stateroom includes all the luxury features you expect from Celebrity Cruises, including bathrobes and a tote bag for your use, interactive TV and luxury toiletries. They have included everything you need for your comfort and convenience, like a hair dryer, private mini-bar, water and wine glasses, private safe and dual voltage power outlets.
Concierge Class - from £660 pp
Spacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service, priority seating time preferences in the main dining room. Designed for the traveller who settles in nicely to veranda staterooms where little details make a big difference. Savour unexpected delights such as fresh flower arrangements, and complimentary shoeshine service. The attention to detail will amaze you, even as you sleep on the perfect pillow you've selected from the pillow menu. If personalized Concierge service, priority check-in and priority disembarkation appeal to you, Concierge Class is your clear choice.
AquaClass Staterooms - from £720 pp
The AquaClass® staterooms offer a tranquil retreat and provide unlimited access to many of the AquaSpa® amenities. These veranda staterooms offer spa elements infused into the stateroom experience and priority seating in the chic AquaClass restaurant, Blu, as well as unlimited access to the AquaSpa® Persian Garden. If you love the spa, there's no finer way to travel.
Suite Class - from £840 pp
Experience the new standard in luxury cruising with a Celebrity Cruises holiday in Suite Class. Created for discerning guests seeking a contemporary holiday experience, Suite Class will be introduced to Celebrity's state-of-the-art ships during April 2015, offering exclusive benefits such as a suite-only restaurant, luxurious VIP lounge, butler service and more
With Suite Class you can now enjoy the luxury of a dedicated private restaurant reserved exclusively for you, morning, noon, and night. Each meal will feature unique menus that offer sumptuous dishes not available anywhere else onboard. With menues designed to reflect your destinations, dishes range from locally caught seafood, to the freshest pasta. Chefs can also provide a tailor made experience to suite guests and prepare a dish to their liking.
To cater to Suite Class guests, the ambient Michael's Club is available exclusively to Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection suites guests. A dedicated Concierge service and unique food and beverage experiences by Celebrity's James Beard-featured chef will also be exclusively provided to Suite Class guests in 2015.
|Wednesday||27-May-15||Le Havre (Paris)||07:00||21:00|
Prices per person - pay in full at tme of booking
- Guarantee Inside Stateroom - £SOLD OUT
- Guarantee Ocean View Stateroom - £450
- Outside Guarantee - Family Value Special £450
- 2D Veranda Stateroom (obs view) £470
- 2C Veranda Stateroom (partial obs view) £480 -WAITLIST
- 2B Veranda Stateroom £490 - WAITLIST
- 2A Veranda Stateroom £505 - WAITLIST
- 1C Veranda Staterrom £515
- 1B Veranda Stateroom £530
- 1A Veranda Stateroom £540
- SV Sunset Veranda Stateroom £600
- Concierge Class Guarantee Family Value Special £660
- C3 Concierge Class Stateroom £660
- C2 Concierge Class Stateroom £670
- C1 Concierge Class Stateroom £685
- A2 Aqua Class Stateroom £720
- A1 Aqua Class Stateroom £745
- S2 Sky Suite £840 - WAITLIST
- S1 Sky Suite £880 - WAITLIST
- CS Celebrity Suite £960 - WAITLIST
- RS Royal Suite £1,080 - WAITLIST
- PS Penthouse Suite £1,200 - WAITLIST
- Single Supplement 100%
- 3rd and 4th guests just £190 pp
Optional travel arrangements
Contact us to add on chauffeur services to the port, port car parking, cruise travel insurance, private tours and other bespoke tailor-made holiday arrangements.
The Celebrity Cruises Experience
Terms & Conditions
Prices are ‘from' per person based on two sharing. Prices are subject to increase at any time. Offers are subject to availability. All bookings are bound by the terms and conditions as featured in the current edition of the Celebrity Cruises brochure relevant to the travel period and by the terms of CruiseCo. Deposit is non-refundable. Balance due is 3 Feb 2015. Once the balance has been paid this is also non-refundable. Guests will get a Celebrity Cruise booking reference 60 to 90 days prior to departure.
Once you have this you can go online and pre book tours, restaurants, and update personal information etc. Offer is NOT combinable with Captains Club loyalty benefits. Cruise is chartered by CruiseCo. Please note that the onboard gift is not available in combination with this particular offer. This cruise is a charter and Captains Club benefits will not apply.