Uniworld River Cruises to transform River Beatrice into a Super Ship
In spring 2018, the River Beatrice will undergo a complete bow-to-stern renovation, undertaken by the design team from Uniworld’s sister brand, Red Carnation Hotels, to include:
- A newly design graceful bow
- A redesigned main lounge
- A new elegant grand staircase
- Redesign of all public rooms
- The addition of new dining venues
- The building of two new Royal Suites
- The creation of a new Owners Suite
- Refreshment of the current 12 suites
- New interconnecting staterooms
“We are thrilled to re-launch the S.S. Beatrice as our first vessel to be upgraded to a Super Ship,” said Uniworld’s President & CEO, Ellen Bettridge. “Uniworld is committed to providing the utmost in luxury and following the successful launch of the S.S. Joie de Vivre earlier this year, we are eager to introduce yet another remarkable Super Ship to Europe’s waterways."
The maiden voyage of S.S. Beatrice will be on 4 April 2018.
- Dame Joan Collins names Uniworld’s S.S. Joie de Vivre
- Top 5 ports to visit on the Danube
- Behind the scenes with a Uniworld River Cruises Butler