Uniworld announces new river cruises on the Amazon
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises has announced that it will offer two new itineraries sailing on the Amazon in September 2020 aboard the Aria Amazon.
Peruvian Amazon & Machu Picchu Exploration
The 15-day Peruvian Amazon & Machu Picchu Exploration begins with a land portion in Lima at a 5-star hotel, followed by the seven-night cruise through the Amazon rainforest, and ends in the heartland of the Inca Empire with trips to the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, and Cusco
Peruvian Rivers & Rainforest Discovery
The 11-day Peruvian Rivers & Rainforest Discovery takes guests to explore the colourful capital of Lima, disover the pristine Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve and cruise on the Amazon River, roundtrip from Iquitos.
- Pacaya-Samiria Reserve. Known as "the jungle of mirrors," this reserve is home to diverse wildlife, exceptional landscapes and a vibrant native culture
- Machu Picchu. One of the “New Seven Wonders of the World,” the Lost City of the Incas is an architectural marvel
- Cusco. The heartland of the Inca Empire, and a UNESCO World Heritage City, the famed cobblestone streets and lively energy of Cusco are sure to captivate you
On all sailings, guests are joined by native born-and-raised naturalist guides that assist in getting up close to native wildlife and meeting village locals.
The Aria Amazon is an eco-friendly, all-suite ship. Fares and ship features include:
- Scheduled airport transfers
- 16 Suites
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Indoor lounge and bar
- Outdoor observation deck
- Unlimited choice of spirits and wines
- Five-star caliber meals by top chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino
- All gratuities onboard and ashore
- Curated excursions expressly for guests of Uniworld
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment
Prices start at £11,799 per person, including return flights and one-way free business class upgrade. Uniworld’s first voyage will depart on 23 September 2020.
Related Uniworld River Cruises Articles
- Uniworld's S.S Beatrice River Ship Review
- Uniworld announces three new vessels in Vietnam, Egypt and Portugal
- Uniworld announce their newest Super Ship, the S.S. Bon Voyage
Aria Amazon, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises