Top Ten Reasons to cruise on Avalon Waterways
Avalon ships exude luxury and space with panoramic windows and innovative design throughout – their Panorama Suites are up to 30% larger than many of their competitors' staterooms.
- Avalon’s Suite ships are the only European ships to have 2 full decks of 200sq ft Panorama Suites with beds facing the window – 30% larger than industry average
- Home pick-up with Avalon's Personal Chauffeur service in a private executive car to/from your chosen departure airport or rail station.
- Scheduled flights from a choice of 24 UK airports, or alternatively travel by rail to the cruise
- The youngest fleet on the European Rivers, average age 3 years compared to industry average of 7 years
- Largest minimum standard staterooms 172sq ft – 15% larger than the industry average
- All ships have lifts between all decks (except the Sky Deck)
- Premium L’Occitaine bath products
- Free flowing regional wines and beer served with dinner. soft drinks with lunch
- Included excursion programme offered along with daily sightseeing with local experts
- Port Taxes, Gratuities and Cruise Director and Crew included in the price quoted.