Top Photographers on Crystal Cruises for 2012
Be shot by a pro on Crystal Cruises!
Crystal Cruises is putting its unique spin on cruise holiday memories by featuring award-winning Master Photographers to shoot guest portraits on eleven 2012 sailings. "The Master Collection" line-up consists of top-tier professional portrait photographers who have the distinction of being Fellows of the British Institute of Professional Photographers (BIPP) and the Master Photographers Association (MPA).
During their voyage, travellers can arrange private photography sessions onboard Crystal Symphony, Crystal Serenity or at exotic destinations on land with pros renowned for their portraiture. Individuals, couples or families/groups can opt for different wardrobe, locations and activities to customise their shoots.
Reservations include pre-planning consultation, unlimited shoot time, unlimited number of pictures and photo review. Final, retouched photographs will then be printed in a handcrafted, custom-bound 16"x12" embossed-aluminium album. Other framed photo and presentation product options are available for those looking to celebrate a special occasion, create a family treasure or simply treat one self. All products are created at Europe's leading professional photo laboratory and shipped anywhere in the world four weeks after the end of the cruise.
Operated by esteemed photography company Paragon Pixels, the programme is an expansion of the popular "Crystal Celebrations" Private Portrait Programme.
- David MacDonald: UK Family Portrait Photographer of the Year
- Sophocles Alexiou: Four-time BIPP Gold Medal-winner for Outstanding Photographic Art
- Richard Dutkowski: Past MPA President, UK Master Photographer of the Year
- John Parris: British Fashion, and Scottish Wedding, Photographer of the Year
- Kevin Wilson: 17-time Kodak European Gold Award-winner, three-time Kodak UK Portrait Photographer of the Year
One Master Photographer will be on each of the following sailings:
- 18th January Los Angeles to Sydney
- 6th February Miami to Rio
- 7th February Sydney to Singapore
- 3rd March Buenos Aires to Miami
- 13th March Hong Kong to Osaka
- 31st March Osaka to Los Angeles
- 8th May New York to Dover
- 8th July Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 5th September Dover to New York
- 12th October Athens to Venice
- 31st October New York to Los Angeles
Each Master Photographer will also host an informal talk giving trade tips and insight into their life and work, as well as mentor staff photographers while onboard.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.