Top 15 things you should never do on a cruise ship
Here are our Top 15 things you should never ask or do on board a cruise ship!
1. Miss the ship! Check what time she leaves port
2. Never ask what happens to the ice carvings after they melt
3. Never hang underwear on the balcony to dry - it won’t be there when you return
4. Never ask the photographer how you will know which pictures are yours
5. When dress code says Black Tie don’t take it literary
6. Never get drunk on a rough sea day - double trouble!
7. When you see the Captain walking around, never ask him "Who’s steering the ship?"
8. Never ask the ships dancers what their proper job is
9. Never open a door marked Crew Only and then go "exploring"
10. Never ask "does this lift go up?"
11. Never re-enact the Titanic scene at the front of the ship
12. Never ask the crew if they go home each night
13. Don’t ask what time the midnight buffet is.
14. Never try to take the fluffy bathrobes home with you - they’ll find out
15. Never talk about how much you paid for the cruise over dinner
Do you have any top tips of things you should never do on a cruise? Let us know below!