The Gold List 2011 of Cruise Lines
The readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine have voted 13 cruise lines in their Gold List for 2011. Looking for the best hotels, beach resorts, mountain lodges, and country inns, Condé Nast Traveler’s 17th annual Gold List is the ultimate annotated guide to the world’s finest properties and cruise lines, as elected by more than 25,000 Condé Nast Traveler readers. Congratulations to all our partner cruise lines that made it on the list.
- Yachts of Seabourn Overall Score: 93.4
- Crystal Cruises Overall Score: 92.3
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Overall Score: 91.0
- Disney Cruise Line Overall Score: 90.3
- Grand Circle Small Ship Cruises Overall Score: 87.1
- Oceania Cruises Overall Score: 86.6
- SeaDream Yacht Club Overall Score: 86.6
- Cunard Line Overall Score: 86.4
- Silversea Cruises Overall Score: 85.2
- Oberoi Overall Score: 84.7
- Windstar Cruises Overall Score: 84.3
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Overall Score: 83.8
- Abercrombie & Kent Overall Score: 83.7
Well do you agree? Any cruise lines you think should be there, or any of the above that should not belong on th elist? Let us know.