Silversea to include tours and WiFi on select sailings
Silversea Cruises is kicking off 2015 with an enticing new programme that includes shore excursions and WiFi.
This programme is applicable to new bookings made on or after January 15, 2015 on any of the line's 52 Mediterranean cruises this year.
Guests may enrich their travel experience with a choice of Silver Shore Select excursions offered in every port of call.
These special all-inclusive fares also include two hours of complimentary WiFi per guest, per day, and unlimited complimentary WiFi for those in Medallion suites or higher.
"We're delighted to enhance the value proposition for our guests with the launch of this new ultra-inclusive pricing initiative," said Steve Odell, President EMEA and Asia Pacific. "Our company is known for pioneering the concept of all-inclusive voyaging. By including shore excursions and WiFi in the cruise fare, we're making the Silversea holiday experience more indulgent and relevant for today's active luxury traveller."
The new perks join an array of features already included:
- Open-seating gourmet dining
- Butler service for all suites
- Select wines, champagnes, premium spirits, speciality coffees, bottled water, juices and soft drinks
- In-suite bar stocked with guests' preferences
- In-suite dining and 24-hour dining service
- Lecture and enrichment programmes
- Roundtrip transportation into town (in most ports)
- On board gratuities (exclusive of spa treatments)
In addition to the included Silver Shore Select excursions, guests may purchase tours from a variety of land programmes offering exceptional value, including the more-immersive Silver Shore Collection tours, as well as Silver Shore Privato, which provides a private car and driver for independent exploring.
For further details visit Silversea Cruises