Silversea Announce World Cruise 2013 Itinerary
Silversea Cruises today revealed details of their 2013 World Cruise onboard Silver Whisper. Starting in Los Angeles, Silversea's World Cruise will be a 115-day journey finally arriving in Fort Lauderdale on 1st May 2013
The World Cruise itinerary will cross the equator four times, visit 52 destinations in 28 different countries with many overnight stays in a number of ports.
- New Zealand and Australia's remote west coast
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Africa's rarely seen western coast.
"The itinerary for our Silver Whisper World Cruise 2013 is an experienced traveller's dream," said Steve Odell, Silversea's Senior Vice President for UK, Europe & Asia Pacific. "Guests will be able to visit some of the most exotic places on the planet, from Bali and Bora Bora to Madagascar and Tasmania, returning every evening to the comfort and all-inclusive luxury of Silver Whisper."
There will also be a magnificent Silversea 2013 World Cruise event ashore, a gala Bon Voyage reception, dinner and overnight at the exclusive Peninsula Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, commemorative gifts, Silver Shore Baggage Valet - even laundry is included.
Silversea Cruises is recognised as an innovator in the luxury cruise line industry, offering guests large-ship amenities aboard its intimate, all-suite vessels: Silver Cloud, Silver Wind, Silver Shadow, Silver Whisper and Silver Spirit - all designed to offer an atmosphere of conviviality and casual elegance. With the inclusion of the regal expedition ship Silver Explorer, Silversea Cruises' itineraries encompass all seven continents and feature worldwide luxury cruises to many cruise destinations including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, both Polar Regions and over 400 fascinating destinations in between.
In the U.K, Silversea Cruises has also been voted:
- "Best Small-Ship line" by Readers of Condé Nast Traveller (9 times including 2010)
- 'Best Cruise Line' by The Guardian and The Observer Travel Awards (2009, 2010)
- 'Best Luxury Cruise Line' at UK's Travel Weekly Globe Awards (6 times including 2011)
- "World's Leading Luxury Cruise Line" from World Travel Awards (2009, 2010)
- "Best Luxury Cruise Provider" from Travel Bulletin Star Awards (5 times, including 2011)