Silver Wind to gain ice-class classification
Silver Wind’s interior public spaces have recently completed extensive renovations;
- The Show Lounge, Restaurant, the Card and Conference Room, and the Library have been comprehensively revamped
- New carpets have been added throughout the ship
- The corridors have been refurbished
- All guest suites have been upgraded
- All guest balconies’ flooring have been enhanced
- Outside decks have been renovated
- Outside furniture has been replaced
The second extensive renovation of Silver Wind will then complete her major refurbishment project.
Scheduled for summer 2020, the ship will gain ice-class classification and improved cruising versatility, as well as a number of improvements to the vessel’s interior.
As a result, Silver Wind will unlock a broader range of deep travel experiences for guests in ultimate comfort, cruising both classic and expedition itineraries. As well as continuing to take guests closer to the authentic beauty of iconic destinations, such as the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, Silver Wind will journey to extraordinary expedition destinations, including the Arctic and Antarctica.
- Silversea launches accessible shore excursions
- Silversea Cruises Launch New Cuba Shore Excursions
- Silversea announce Silver Origin and Evolution Class of ship