Seven Seas Voyager emerges from dry dock
This renovation completes the third phase of Regents fleet-wide Seven Seas Signature initiative.
The refurbishment included:-
- New carpeting laid through the entire ship
- 26 top suites received new wallpaper, fabrics, curtains, art pieces and décor
- Penthouses are now equipped with iPads and selected suites received upgraded balcony furniture
- The Voyager Lounge received new curtains, sofas, armchairs and tables
- Turkish carpets we laid in the Connoisseur Club
- The Pool bar was updated and the Pool grill expanded
- The Observation Lounge received new wood flooring
- La Veranda restaurant has new chairs and wallpaper
- The popular Coffer Bar on deck 5 has been expanded
Enhancing the culinary experience was also a key element of phase three. Menus in Compass Rose were expanded with select items from the Signatures and Prime 7 specialty restaurants, as well as a greater emphasis on dishes from the regions visited.
"Seven Seas Voyager is emerging as a fresh new product with thoughtful touches that will enhance our guests' overall experience," said Mark Conroy, president, Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
View some photos of the refurbished Seven Seas Voyager taken by their cruise director, Jamie Logan