Seabourn Sojourn 2014 world cruise announced
Seabourn has announced the details of the Seabourn Sojourn 2014 World Cruise. Departing on 4 January 2014, the ship will visit 54 ports in 20 countries on her 116 day world cruise, before arriving in Venice on 1 May 2014.
Leaving Los Angeles, the ship will call at exciting destinations such as:-
- South Pacific
- Southeast Asia
New ports and overnights
New ports-of-call are incorporated into the world cruise including a selection in Australia:-
- Geelong, Victoria
- Penneshaw, Kagaroo Ilsand
- Bubury, Western Australia
- Geraldton, Western Australia
- Exmouth, Western Australia
Overnights stays will occur in Honolulu, Sydney, Hong Kong, Mumbai and more.
Guest sailing on the full world cruise will be entitled to a number of special offer and exclusive offers:-
- A pre-cruise Gala Bon Voyage event and luxury overnight stay in Los Angeles
- Specially created shore-side events and exclusive shore excursions
- Personal Valet luggage shipping service
- Shipboard credits of £1,575 per guest
- Private car transfers
- Complimentary round-trip business class flights or US$2,500 air credit
- Gala onboard celebrations
A variety of commemorative gifts.
Prices and segments
Rates for the full 116-day world cruise begin at £35,799 per person, based on double occupancy and including round trip air and a host of other complimentary amenities.
For guests who cannot sail on the entire 116-day voyage, shorter segments ranging from 22 to 94 days are also available, with rates starting at £8,899 per person based on double occupancy, including air and certain complimentary amenities.
For more information please contact The Luxury Cruise Company