Seabourn reveal Suite details on Seabourn Venture
Seabourn cruises has revealed the design of the suites on its two, new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships. Seabourn Venture is set to launch in June 2021 and a second as-yet-unnamed ship in May 2022.
The Veranda, Panoramic Veranda, and Penthouse suite categories are all designed by Adam D. Tihany.
Suites on Seabourn Venture
All suites on Seabourn Venture and her sister ship will include:
- A personal suite stewardess to ensure everything in your suite is always as you wish
- Private, ocean-front furnished verandas
- Twin or queen-sized bed with a luxurious custom-built mattress, fine cotton linens, fluffy all-season duvet and a choice of firm or soft pillows
- Ample storage and walk-in closets with plush terry robes, slippers and a personal safe
- An in-suite bar with a selection of beverages and requested complimentary wines or spirits
- Interactive entertainment with broadcast TV and hundreds of movie and music choices
- A bath with a full tub, separate shower and luxury products featuring an exclusive signature scent created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
- Complimentary PressReader® app bringing favorite newspapers and magazines to your phone or tablet
- Unique to Seabourn Venture, Swarovski® binoculars for guests to use during the voyage
- Each suite will also have a built-in heated jacket wardrobe, where guests can grab a warm coat before heading out on a cool morning or hang their wet outdoor parkas and other gear to dry quickly once they return from adventures off the ship
Veranda Suite - Seabourn Venture
Veranda Suite on Seabourn Venture
The most plentiful suite category found on Seabourn ships, the Veranda suite has all the luxuries for guests to make this their home away from home. Veranda suites include a separate seating area with a coffee/dining table for two, which is ideal for in-suite dining at any time of day. A queen-sized or two twin beds, spacious walk-in closet with ample room for a traveller’s wardrobe, and sliding glass door leading to a private furnished veranda round out the accommodations. Total space: 355 sq. ft. (33 sq. m.) including veranda of 78 sq. ft. (7 sq. m.)
Veranda Spa Suite on Seabourn Venture
These two suites, located on Deck 7, feature the same amenities as the Veranda Suite and include additional in-suite spa amenities and spa concierge service available in conjunction with Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, including a selection of blossoming teas and fresh juices, perfect for guests who enjoy healthy doses of relaxation and rejuvenation. Total space: 355 sq. ft. (33 sq. m.) including veranda of 78 sq. ft. (7 sq. m.)
Panoramic Veranda Suite - Seabourn Venture
Panoramic Veranda Suite on Seabourn Venture
A new for Seabourn suite category featuring a semi-circular living area with comfortable seating and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows providing guests a spectacular perspective of the world outside including sweeping views from their suite. A queen-sized bed or twin beds are also oriented to face the windows, allowing guests to enjoy views of beautiful scenery and gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. The bathroom features a separate shower and large soaking tub placed next to a window, providing relaxing views to the private furnished veranda and scenic outdoor landscapes. Total space: 417 sq. ft. (39 sq. m.) including veranda of 85 sq. ft. (8 sq. m.)
Penthouse Suite - Seabourn Venture
Penthouse Suite on Seabourn Venture
Each of the Penthouse Suites, located on Deck 8, affords a sophisticated environment that includes a living area with dining table for two to enjoy in-suite dining at any time of day, high-definition TV, large windows that bring in plenty of natural light, a sliding glass door to the private furnished veranda, and makeup vanity. A separate bedroom that can be closed off from the rest of the suite has its own high-definition TV and is adjacent to a marble-lined bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. Total space: 529 (49 sq. m.) including veranda of 96. (9 sq. m.)
Penthouse Spa Suite on Seabourn Venture
The Penthouse Spa suite, located on Deck 7, is the accommodation of choice for the traveller who would like to stay near the onboard spa & wellness facilities. This suite features the same amenities as the Penthouse Suite along with added in-suite spa amenities in conjunction with Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil for the guest with wellness in mind, including a selection of blossoming teas and fresh juices.Total space: 637 sq. ft. (59 sq. m.) including veranda of 205 sq. ft. (19 sq. m.)
For this latest project with Seabourn, Tihany will develop the design vision for public areas and all categories of luxurious guest suites, as well as a bespoke furniture collection.
- Why visit Alaska on Seabourn?
- Seabourn reveal the designer of Seabourn Venture
- Seabourn Reveal Name of first Expedition Ship