Scenic Eclipse Unveils World-class Cuisine
Guests sailing on Scenic Eclipse, the World’s First Discovery Yacht, can enjoy a choice of 10 dining experiences, ranging from fine dining to casual, with food inspired from all four corners of the globe. Scroll through our selection of images above.
Small and intimate restaurants on Scenic Eclipse offer the choice of privacy at no additional cost, including a Chef’s Table offering a private degustation experience for eight diners, to an open Teppanyaki grill private dining experience for just 10 guests.
Travellers can also enjoy a professional cookery demonstration in a dedicated venue on board, and then sample the dishes they’ve seen being prepared.
On board Scenic Eclipse, every taste bud will be catered for. The 10 dining experiences are:-
- Azure Bar & Café – Relaxed all-day grazing
- Chef’s Table – An exclusive invitation to degustation dining
- Elements – The main restaurant featuring Italian, steak & seafood
- Epicure – Learn from the best in our dedicated cooking emporium
- In-Suite Dining – A 24-hour comprehensive menu, brought to your door
- Koko’s – Asian Fusion restaurant and Sake bar
- Lumière – Contemporary French fine dining and Champagne bar
- Sushi @ Koko’s – A wonderfully authentic Japanese experience
- Teppanyaki @ Koko’s – Private dining with an open Teppanyaki grill
- Yacht Club – Poolside grill, buffet and bar
Scenic Eclipse is set to be delivered in August 2018. Accommodating just 228-passengers, the 6-star ultra-luxury mega yacht is designed especially for polar cruising conditions. Scenic Eclipse features all-Verandah Suites and luxurious 247 square metre two-bedroom Penthouse Suites. The yacht will feature a number of spacious bars and lounges, a state-of-the-art theatre and a 550 square metre spa retreat. With an almost 1:1 guest-to-staff ratio, Scenic Eclipse is the epitome of 6-star luxury.