Scenic Eclipse launch 2020 to 2022 new cruise brochure
“This new brochure is the most comprehensive program we have released”, said Anna Wolfsteiner, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Scenic Group. “It features six new itineraries for Scenic Eclipse, comprising 47 departures across 38 countries, visiting 68 new ports as well as some of the most stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites, and offering some truly unique experiences in destinations across the world”. View all Scenic Eclipse cruise itineraries.
In addition, Scenic today released footage of Scenic Eclipse sailing into the port of Valletta, Malta, giving guests their first taste of the excitement and emotion they could experience on their voyage with Scenic Eclipse.
Scenic Eclipse coming into the port of Valletta, Malta
“Coming into port on any cruise ship is spectacular”, said Captain Griffiths, Captain Scenic Eclipse. “It is the first glimpse guests get of the city and country they are stopping in. There is a real sense of excitement and anticipation. Coming in on a ship like Scenic Eclipse will be even more exciting, as its size allows access to many ports that larger ships are not able to enter meaning our guests will, in many instances, have a truly unique arrival experience.”
Scenic Eclipse 2020-2022 Brochure Highlights
Two full Antarctica seasons with 20 departures and the opportunity to view a Solar Eclipse from the deck of the Scenic Eclipse
- 23 Day Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands (Solar Eclipse Departures), Buenos Aires > Buenos Aires, departing 19 November & 7 December 2020 from £16,445 per person
- Wild Alaska and British Columbia - from Vancouver to Nome, Alaska, travelling through the Aleutian Islands and the Inside Passage for the first time. 17 Day itinerary, departing 3 September 2020 from £9,795 per person
- Baja to Costa Rica Whales and Wilderness – from San Diego to Cost Rica and all the wonders of Latin America including the breathtaking Mexican Riviera. 16 Day itinerary, departing 26 September 2020 from £8,745 per person
- High Arctic Explorer – travelling as far north as North Cape, through the Svalbard Archipelago and the magnificent fjords, waterfalls, mountains and sleepy fishing villages of the Norway. 15 Day itinerary, Oslo > Bergen, departing 16 August 2021 from £10,125 per person
- Panama and Columbia Discovery – Transiting the famous Panama Canal, exploring the jungles and islands of Central America. 12 Day itinerary, Cartagena > Lima, departing 14 October 2021 from £6,275 per person
Book now to enjoy Earlybird Fares for a limited time only, plus up to £500 per suite Early Payment Discount.
Scenic Eclipse has set a new benchmark in luxury expedition ocean cruising suites with 114 luxurious suites across five decks, a sumptuous 550m2 Senses Spa, up to 10 dining venues, butler service to every suite, a staff to guest ratio of 1:1, and our on board helicopters and submarine offering truly unique discovery experiences.
Related Scenic Eclipse Articles
- Scenic Eclipse - A first look at the new luxury expedition ship
- Scenic take delivery of Scenic Eclipse, the World’s First Discovery Yacht
- Dame Helen Mirren to be Godmother of Scenic Eclipse
- Captain of Scenic Eclipse Announced
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has grown over its 33-year history to include award-winning, all-inclusive escorted tours that take guests to many of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Since 2008, Scenic has grown to offer truly all-inclusive, five-star river cruises in Europe, SE Asia, Russia and Egypt on its 15 Space-Ships.